Friday, July 13, 2012

It Was an Honor Just to Be Nominated!

Okay ya'll, I'm so honored to have been nominated for 2 awards!!

I would like to give a special, special thanks to Patti from Primary Pizzazz!!
 Primary Pizzazz

Here are the rules for the awards below:

The rules for The Versatile Blogger award are as follows:

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.

2. Include a link to their site.

3. Include the award image in your post.

4. Give 7 random facts about yourself

5. Nominate 15 other bloggers, include their link and let them know

Soooo....I guess it's time to share 7 random facts about myself. Here it goes...

1. I LOVE coffee!!!

2. I am a 2007 graduate of Mount Union College & a die-hard Purple Raider.

3. I recently earned a license to Teach English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) from the University of Cincinnati.

4. I can (could) speak Spanish (sort of) fluently.

5. This will be my 6th year of teaching.

6. I have taught all 6 years in kindergarten.

7. I LOVE my students and work everyday to make their lives a little brighter!


Next, I believe I should hand out my nominations for these two awards!

Greg

Smedley’s Smorgasboard of Kindergarten


Teresa

2nd Grade Pig Pen


Stephanie
Falling into First


Heather
Heather's heart


Maria


Mrs. Dwyer
Mrs. Dwyer's A+ Firsties


Mrs. H
What Wonderous Love


Diving into Learning


Tammy




Miss Schinke


Heather
Teaching Through Turbulence


Elizabeth
Mrs. Polston's Kindergarten


Liz


Pam
Can Do Kinders

Once again, thank you Patti for this nomination! I am off to tell my nominees the good news! Have a great Friday!

2 comments:

Heather's Heart said...

Thank you for the award! You are so sweet. =)


Heather
Heather's Heart

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the awards!! They make my day! :)

❤ -Stephanie
Falling Into First